WTB Vise Grip Clamps

I am looking for some Irwin Vise Grip clamps.
8R, 9R, and 11R
The 8R is the duck bill sheet metal clamp.
The 9R is the square head clamp.
The 11R is a larger pinscer type clamp.
Must be Vise Grip brand, and in decent or better shape. I am already
bidding on some on ebay, but need several more.
E mail me.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.