toe clamps

No this is not a request for some weird S & M apparatus :-)

]I am looking for some toe clamps, that is something that will allow me to clamp a casting to a mill table for the purpose of surface milling the top of the casting. The clamp basically has to grab from the side with no projection above the surface of the casting. A magnetic vise is not an option as the casting is ribbed and non-continuous on the lower surface.

Any suggestions??

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

Carr Lane has toe clamps.