rating of the Futaba S3104 High Torque motors

I am using the Futaba S3104 HIgh torque motor. Has anybody used this motor before? Can anybody tell me what is the max current this motor
can draw? I need to find the correct current rating battery to power these. I tried to look up on the net, but really did not get much information about the current that this motor draws. Thanks, -Priti
Try servocity.com for specs. That said (and they may not always have current ratings) do keep in mind that these servos are designed to work wioth standard NiCad and NiMH battery packs for model airplanes and cars. Therefore, a pack made for this application will almost assuredly power these servos. For how long is something you'll probably need to determine based on your own test criteria -- load, constancy of load, and so forth. A motor that draws 2amps when powered doesn't mean much if it only draws this current periodically. In many servo applications the motor is merely holding position, and it consumes less current.
Time to get out the old 0.01 ohm power resistor and VOM I think... <g>
-- Gordon