Futaba FP-S29 Servos

We are using 4 Futaba FP-S29 Servos to control a human powered submarine, however the group before us did not leave us with a battery
pack and the Futaba website has the servos listed as discountinued. We are wondering what voltage battey pack we should use for the 4 servos.
Hi,
I think they're 4.8-6Volts.
Regards Ian Dobson
Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)