RCA 1802 and later variants (1805, etc.)...

Is there a newsgroup where I might find RCA 1802 lovers?
--Myron.

--
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
PhD EE (retired). "Barbershop" tenor. CDL(PTX). W0PBV. (785) 539-4448
On 2 Dec 2003 14:03:51 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@ksu.edu wrote:

http://www.cosmacelf.com
Cheers, Ed
Oh, the Cosmac ELF. The first computer I ever built.
I LOVED it!!!
Typing in piles of opcodes on a hex keypad. Simple bliss.
And $495.00 for a 4096-Word RAM card I had to assemble myself, and them build a bigger power supply to run!!!
Oh, those were the (Bad, but fun) old days.
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622