remotecontroll robots over the internet

Hello. I'm a student at the university of Lund in Sweden and my exam-work is by making it possibel to remote-controle anything over internet with
cameras, like camere-paintball-war-robots over the internet with delays around 0.3 sek.
It can be controlled from the other side of the earth. I have build a camere-paintball-war-robot with WLAN and you can try to controll it by logging in on this site http://hem.passagen.se/gamereality Login gamereality magi77
If you want to drive around with it please e-mail me. I have to be there when I let it loose.
We are planing on a arena with some battle-robots and we want to know what you want of it.
Please answer some questions so I can designe robots and arena after your requests.
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id9391
Please send these questions to friends and forums who you believe are interested.
If anyone would be interested in how its done please e-mail me and I can help you with it. I have developed it to be cheape and simple but effektive. If a gamer have a 1 GHz computer and 1 Mbit/s internet the system can transmitt 704 x 576 resolution with 30 images/s. It's ok by me. The delay over 140 Miles (1400 000 m) is about 0.3 sek. If there is a satelite the delay increase aboute 0.5 sek so I realy would like to have a arena in USA. If anyone over there is interested please let me know.
Please send this to a friend becourse a financier is interested in helping me but he need aboute 1000 answers in the surveyer so he can deside if he is interested.
Magnus Ivarsson
Regards Magi