Linux/Java Robots

I've just created a website devoted to Linux/Java Robots:

It is intended to be a resource for people interested in Linux/Java Robots. If you know of a link that should be included, please email me with the link at snipped-for-privacy@modoro.com

Just please make sure the link isn't already listed.

Thanks

Randy Hootman

Reply to
Randy Hootman

When I went to the Miscellaneous I couldn't read it because a pop up window wouldn't go away. It had 'close this window' but wouldn't respond.

-- JC

Reply to
JGCASEY

I tried the site with Windows 98, Windows XP, and Linux. I used Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Konquerer web browsers. Could not get the error that you are seeing. Looked at the HTML again and nothing. I can't explain what you're seeing.

Reply to
Randy Hootman

It is a pop up window. Instead of a picture it just has the text 'close this window' but moving the mouse over the text I expected the mouse icon to change to a hand/finger but it didn't. However I have just found clicking the text removes the window. It must override the pop-up blocker program somehow.

Cheers, JC

Reply to
JGCASEY

The Books page is missing a link to the one called Programming Lego Mindstorms with Java.

Reply to
tastytoad