Robotics FAQ to Wiki Conversion

In another thread Chris S. wrote in response to a response to a question about why the FAQ has not been updated since 1996:

Good point. OK so lets get a community effort going to replace the FAQ with a Wiki. Unless someone else wants to do it, I'll give it a go as coordinator for the conversion/initial build effort.
Anybody got a good idea for a home for the Wiki? Perhaps we can ask the Wiki Books people to serve it? My preference is to put it somewhere as part of a collective knowledge base rather than isolated on its own server or part of an unrelated website. I'm open to other ideas - suggestions please.
Wiki Books: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page
Hopefully we can update and edit the content from the existing FAQ at CMU to give us a start point - always nice to hit the ground running. Kevin Dowling is listed as the current (circa 1996) FAQ maintainer - I'll email him and see if I get a response.
Will post back later. Appreciate hearing your comments!
Regards Dale Edgar Dale_Edgar@yahoo co uk (the blanks should be '.')