similar cam question

i know that zoltan has just asked something to this but me problem is slightly different (sort of). i have a lego camera, the blue one in the speilburg kit, and would like to use it with my rcx. Is this possible? If someone could tell me some sites to look at, schmatics of the cam or anything else that may be helpful i would be very happy.

thanks jamie

Reply to
FLVIDEO