South France Robots Fan

Hello
I am searching robot fans in the Aix/Marseille or in south east France or at last France who are interested with robots like KHR-1, bioloid, etc.
We could share our experience, make competitions, share our knowledge, do things together, set up a team, etc. Thank you emmanuel snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Emmanuel ROBERT wrote:

Hello Robert. You might check around on google.
http://www.google.com/custom?q=robot+club+france http://www.google.com/custom?q=robotics+club+france http://www.eurobot.org/registration/guest/registered.php?lang http://www.planete-sciences.org/robot/index.php http://www.planete-sciences.org/forums /
I see there is at least a club in Lyons, which isn't too very far by TGV ;-). Not sure if that's a high-school ??
http://www.pekee.fr/eng/low/main.php?rub=Construire&cat=0