South France Robots Fan

Hello

I am searching robot fans in the Aix/Marseille or in south east France or at last France who are interested with robots like KHR-1, bioloid, etc. We could share our experience, make competitions, share our knowledge, do things together, set up a team, etc. Thank you emmanuel snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Emmanuel ROBERT

Hello Robert. You might check around on google.

?q=robotics+club+france
I see there is at least a club in Lyons, which isn't too very far by TGV ;-). Not sure if that's a high-school ??

dan michaels