STP-58d5008 Stepper Motor Datasheet

I would like to get the datasheet for this motor and the manufacturer name. The label on the motor states: MPJ-1867-31 STP-58d5008-01
1.8[deg/step] 0.5ohm 14951G
Altberg Zachary snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is it one of these:
    http://www.hobby-lobby.com/brushless-motors.htm
                John Nagle

No, it is not one of these motors.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The best you can do is the best anyone can do: enter some of these numbers into Google, Yahoo, and/or MSN to see if you get any hits. But be aware a lot of this stuff is OEMed and there is no data sheet because the motor is specially made for a particular customer and application.
There are also several pages on Google on how to determe the wiring hookup for steppers with 4 to 8 wires. It can be done with a meter and a simple test circuit.
-- Gordon

I have already done that, searching google that it, but that didn't achive any success. I figured out the wiring already, I need the holding torque, continuous torque, speed, etc.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

These don't vary that much. Find a motor that has specs of similar type, size, winding resistance, etc., and that's your motor in most respects. Variations aren't likely to be major.
You can determine speed empirically. You already know the angle per step (1.8 degrees), and with a test circuit you can determine a basic maximum number of steps per second. Be sure to ramp to the desired acceleration.
For any use that require more detailed specifications it's best not to rely on random surplus motors.
-- Gordon