Tiny 19200 baud 5km radius radio modem

Close, but no cigar. It's a spectrum disorder, autism is merely one end of it. And yes, I am closer to autism than 'normality' on the Aspergers continuum. I think you intended that as an insult. Am I right?

[snip]
[snip]

Ahh, I see where your confusion comes from. You hit the 'reply to group' button instead of the 'reply by email'. I accept your apology.

I'll have you know I am far from pig-ignorant when it comes to wanking. Since my teens I have been a practitioner of the art. It promotes a sense of peace and well-being, an inner calm.

I suggest you have a nice quiet wank. You'll feel much better.

As much fun as this is, it's late now. I'm off to bed to dream about telling you what to do, Phil.

Lots of love,

Tim, XX

Reply to
Tim Auton

"Tim Auton" = one Vile, Autistic Pommy Shithead

** Nope - just publicly outing yet another one.
** You are the confused one - Mr Autistic.

Permanently confused about everything.

** Just keep it in private - OK .

No need to make a mess all over usenet.

........... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

And where are you from Phil? Where is your family line imported from?

Reply to
The Real Andy

For full duplex operation, you need two separate frequencies, one for uplink and the other for downlink. If you intend to put these frequencies on the same frequency band, you need very good filters to keep away the transmitter power from receiver. For sufficient selectivity, some form of cavity resonators would have to be used, which would be far too heavy for model airplane.

I would suggest using the aircraft control frequency (typically around

40 MHz depending on country) for uplink and perhaps 27 MHz or 2450 MHz for downlink, if it is allowed to operate airborne transmitters at these frequencies in your country.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Keinanen

Phil was created. Look on the crown of his head to see 3 small 6's.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

WARNING: To all aus.electronics readers !!!

Alan Rutlidge is a Criminal Lunatic

Alan Kendall Rutlidge of 15 Ruth Street Northbridge, WA (aka The Arse Bandit Fuckwit ) is a congenital, scumbag liar.

He has lied through his backside for every day of his whole life.

He first lied to his parents about his perversions.

He then lied to his teachers about the same thing.

He then continued lying to Telstra where they sheltered the evil sod for 26 years. But the guys around him knew what he was.

No lie whatever is beneath or beyond him.

Rutlidge is a consummate and fluent liar.

There is no-one he will not try to deceive.

Such an individual is an evil public menace.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Check out the Xtream series of radio modems from MaxStream.

dmm

It does? I never saw any of the good advice, so I've had him filtered for a long time. It would take a *lot* of good advice to compensate.

Reply to
Alan Balmer

Reply to
Eljin

No. It's called net-stalking. Cowardly little Phil is just a gutless troll. He makes a habit of posting stuff of a personal nature which is usually 99% bullshit to a disinterested audience. Just ignore him.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

WARNING to all USENET readers:

** Alan Kendall Rutlidge of 15 Ruth Street Northbridge, WA (aka The Arse Bandit ) is a congenital liar and criminal net stalker.

He has lied through his backside for every day of his whole life.

He first lied to his parents.

He then lied to his teachers.

He the continued lied to Telstra where they sheltered the evil sod for 26 years.

No lie whatever is beneath or beyond him.

Rutlidge is a consummate lair.

There is no-one he will not try to deceive.

Such an individual is an, evil public menace.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It is funny, but only in small doses.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney

YAWN!

Phil, you must be slipping. Taken you about 36 hours to respond to this one - ROFL. Suffering from old timers' disease are you?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Can you do the same? Nobody wants to read either side of that exchange.

Reply to
toby

I wonder whether you could hack a 900Mhz or 2.4Gig cordless phone. They work for a couple of km. No doubt, if you have them transmitting up in the sky, their range will be much better than on the ground.

Is this for a UAV project?

Reply to
Heywood Jablome