MarkIII OOPic and BlueSMiRF?

Hi all!
I'm a newbie in robotic, I bought a MarkIII, OOPic version, and I started having fun with that. Now, OOPic is nice, but I need more power
to conquer the wEHR... to have fun. And a bigger robot is not a valid option at this time.
So, reading here, two days ago I discovered the SparkFun BT addon:
http://www.sparkfun.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart@4377&catb&rec
Whith this thing I could use the OOPic as a low-level brain, and a remote GNU/Linux machine as the hi-level one. Ok, MarkIII as not too much sensor to make this thing useful, but it's just a try.
But I have some questions first:
    - I don't understand if it can handle standard RS232 signal      level, and I can connect it to the RS232 port provided on the      MarkIII, or if I have to use spare ports with TTL levels in      the OOPic.
    - I'm not sure about power requirement. How is 25mA compared to      the supposed power consumption of the MarkIII board? I guess      not too much, but...
    - I got it right, the BT USB dongle I already have would work      fine on the PC side? May I have to check for specific feature?
Thanks for any help, and sorry for bad english. :)
    controllatamente,      Cthulhu
--

http://www.rlyeh.it/Rantolii /

I have one of the SparkFun BlueSmirf BT modules, I use it for testing as it's very handy for use on breadboards. It uses TTL level signals, and can tolerate I/O from 3.3v to 6.82v. The default standby current when NOT connected via Bluetooth is 48mA, that can be reduced to 2mA with the tradeoff that it takes slightly longer to notice new connections. Current while transmitting is 33mA. These current figures are from the documentation, I haven't checked it myself. I only have one module, so I've only tried connecting from my PC to one module.
Ron Belknap Ron snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com