Ultrasonic field simulation

Hi,
I am very new to the ultrasonic developemnt though I acquired a little from books for past few weeks. With the background of signal
processing, I would like to know more on ultrasonic arrays. Now I am looking for some tools or matlab programs to simulate the ultrasonic fields. The Field II I have downloaded does not run well in my latest version 6.5.
Thanks for any links or suggestion.
Steve