Where to get low cost batteries and motors.

I was at Fry's Elelectronic retailer the other day and found several made in China electric scooters I will convert into robots. The problem is that I need more than a handful of these motors and batteries. I tried looking for a source or suppliers of these parts but no luck. Where do we find these low cost motors and batteries?

Thanks

Reply to
burt squareman

There are a wide range of online catalogues and I can only scratch the surface so start with:

You can review those while someone comes up with a good list.

Rusty Mase

Reply to
Rusty Mase

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

Oatley electronics (australia) has these motors and drive parts such as cogs and chains and forward only speed controllers.

Most of the scooter stuff is on the home page. I was thinking of building a larger bot with these motors then I started to play with brushless motors.

Reply to
agamlen