USB PIC programmer with ICSP

Hi all!
I guess this question was asked before, but I'm not sure if with this level of requirements, so I'm going to ask again.
In my projects I use PICs of assorted packages, therefore I gave up on the idea of programming them on a programmer and then soldering to the board. Instead, on my new board designs I will provide a header for in circuit programming (ICSP) and forget about expensive package adapters.
I've googled a couple of programmers with ICSP capability and found various types and prices, but I wanted to know if any one of you could help me selecting one. The characteristics I'm looking are:
- Compatible with as many PICs as possible (in particular 18F452 and 18F4550) - ICSP (obviously) - Cheap (less than $80) - USB preferentially (serial port is my second option) - Easy to use windows software (xp compatible)
No need for a socket but I won't complain if it comes with one.
Thanks!
Padu
Please disregard, this was intended for the piclist. My mistako.
I use the Olimex USB programmer from sparkfun.com. About $87. I love it.
BRW