VisRecog module of MindForth AI for robots

\ The visual recognition module of MindForth AI for robots \ when fully implemented will serve the purpose of letting
\ AI Minds dynamically describe what they see in real time \ instead of fetching knowledge from the AI knowledge base. : VisRecog ( identification of objects seen by a robot ) svo3 @ 0 = IF \ if no direct object is available; midway @ t @ DO \ search for an automatic default I 0 en{ @ 51 = IF \ 51=NOTHING 22sep2011 I 7 en{ @ aud ! \ hold address for SpeechAct LEAVE \ search no further after finding one engram THEN ( http://aimind-i.com ) -1 +LOOP \ end of looping through English lexical array THEN ( http://opencv.willowgarage.com ) ; ( http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/VisRecog )