wireless cams' possibilities

I know there are wireless Internet cams with "built-in" web serves that send you deltas if changes in the capture (motions) are detected
~ I was wondering if anyone has used Linux to remotely operate a number of them pointing in a direction and changing it, zooming in and out, graduating the sound, streaming all the data to files ... ~ I think that is possible. Do you know of any such project? ~ lbrtchx
On 4 Mar 2007 09:08:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If it is a web interface, it would be trivial to write a small program that would send the correct commands to the web interface using libwww in python, or even wget. Streaming to a file shouldn't be too hard - use wget.