yaw roll pitch from extrinsic parameter

hi Does anyone know how to estimate yaw, roll pitch angles from extrinsic camera parameters?
thanks

stn wrote:

Not much experience in the general case, but curious where the camera is and what its looking at. More detail might give better answers.
For example, when using overhead cameras, I've found a few brightly colored markers on each wheeled robot to be adequate. I'd imagine a flying camera could make fair progress with a simple horizon detector. If you're looking at a plane, the traditional red/white/green navigation lights might be helpful.
Once you've found a set of keypoints in the image, its then just linear algebra and optimization to find coordinate transforms which match...
- Daniel

hi Daniel, thanks for your suggestion, it is very simple and general, assuming your camer looking down at ground plane... and assuming, you've got the extrinsic camera matrix...the Rotation + translation coefficients... Hence, from 3x3 matrix, can we know these parameters : yaw, roll pitch angles?
so not to worry about what pattern to look at... thanks