Subject Author Posted Replies

connectors?
Hi - I'm just curious - what do you all use for connectors? This is something I've never been able to find a good solution for. First of all - for general purpose connections I've been fairly happy...
8
8

Buying a new brain
Hi folks, I'm about to buy a new computer that's going to be the central brain of my new rover (mounted on an ATV). I've been out of the processor market for a while, so I don't know how's the...
9
9

Mars Exploration Rover Update - May 4, 2006
UPDATE: 'Victoria' in View - sol 804-810, May 04, 2006: Opportunity executed a three-sol examination of "Brookville" outcrop with tools on the robotic arm. This work included microscopic imaging, a...

plastic or composite versions of the 80/20 or Bosch t-slot type of extrusions ?
Anyone know of any plastic or composite versions of the 80/20 or Bosch t-slot type of extrusions ? Thanks !
3
3

what RTOSes have used on your robots ?
I'm wondering what RTOSes people have used on their robots and why ? I am looking into QNX and VxWorks, but mostly to get familiar with the RTOS itself. Currently I don't think I have a real need for...
1
1

Human Behavior Modeling with Ego-conception
Our laboratory is engaged into studying of behavioral mechanisms of human psychics, the principles of motivational hierarchy formation and its functional apparatus. The main goal of our work is...

FPGA boards - 48 hour offer
Hi, I wanted to let this group know that we currently have a 48 hour offer on FPGA boards and expansion modules at is an amazing 4-for-1 offer on expansion modules & bonues worth AU$151.00 and...
1
1

Do we need a better robotics internet site?
I was thinking about this, there are LOTS of robotics sites out there, and they all have their particular objectives. The problem is finding them. Is there a site that allows one to register their...
6
6

Walking gaits for 6 legged 18DOF robot?
Hi - I recently built a robot that employs 6 3-DOF legs for motion. I designed the hardware so that two motors serve essentially as a 2DOF ball joint at the base of the robot, while the third motor...
5
5

Any robots like Hero 1 still made ?
The closest i have found are at drrobot, but they are expensive, really expensive. If there are not, then were there any similar affordable robots made lately ? Thanks.
18
18

cameralink controller
hello friends! does anyone have idea about cameralink controller or else u can suggest me some sites or some information about such controller. thanks and regards

Where To Begin
Hi Friends, I am too much interested in Robotics. But I dont know anything about it. Where should I start from . I am B.C.A. and currently working as java - Senior Programmer in a Company. Suggestions...
3
3

Back to work folks!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060502/ap_on_sc/robot_challenge
18
18

Products for industrial robots offline programming
Hi, I'm new here although I read contributions quite often. Please, does anybody have some experience with the following products for offline programming of industrial robots? ABB Robot Studio (ver...
1
1

Mars Exploration Rover Update - May 1, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Continues Winter Science Studies on Mars - sol 820-827, May 01, 2006: Spirit remains healthy and is making good progress on the rover's winter campaign of scientific experiments. This...
11
11