Pretty cool networking idea for bots

I was just on Mouser and found this item. It's sort of pricey ($950), but would be a cool thing for experimenting with group robot interaction/cooperation, etc. I was not familiar with the Zigbee

802.14.4 networking protocol. I'll have to educate myself on it now. I'm guessing that you could build the boards much cheaper in the home lab, but this would be a good start. I'll post more on this later.

Cheers

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn B.

Shawn B. wrote: : I was just on Mouser and found this item. It's sort of pricey ($950), : but would be a cool thing for experimenting with group robot : interaction/cooperation, etc. I was not familiar with the Zigbee : 802.14.4 networking protocol. I'll have to educate myself on it now.

Circuit Cellar has been running articles on Zigbee for the last year or so.

Reply to
Christopher X. Candreva

Thanks I'll check it out....been out of the bot loop for a while.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn B.