Home networking - update

Nothing major has happened to spoil the initial enjoyment of broadband, the system has been reliable and works without problem as and when we want it.

Now we have the ADSL router, the others can have their own PC's running and go surfing as long as they want without disturbing what I am doing.

We occasionally lose the connection betwixt LAN and ADSL but that is a function of the internals as far as I can see, and it is only seconds before it comes up again.

The BT Newsfeed is pretty good, if a little slow updating sometimes, but everything from home comes through that now, while work stuff is still through Easynet.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to