Tap and Die set on Ebay

Tap and Die set Ebay Number 2369876734 This is a BA Tap and Die set to include OBA x 2/ 1BA x 2/ 2BA x 2/ 3BA x 2/

4BA x 2/ 5BA x 2/ 6BA x 2/ 7BA x 1/ 8BA x 2/ 9BA x 1/ 10BA x 1 plus the complete set of Dies from OBA through to 10BA. not shown on the picture but I have included it for any motorcyclists out their who may bid for theses there is a 1/4" BSF 26tpi Tap For further details email me on ROBERT snipped-for-privacy@cheltenham78.freeserve.co.uk
Reply to
ROBERT TAYLOR

On theme, but completley different, Does anyone know what the pre-metric sizes are for electrical conduit threads. I just inherited some old telecoms equipment and the heaters in the bottom are fed in galv conduit dating from the '50's. Lengths are missing so will need a source of dies, and conduit. Looks about 3/4 inch od.

Thanks.

Andy G

Reply to
Andy Greening