Tap and Die Set on Ebay

This is a BA Tap and Die set to include OBA x 2/ 1BA x 2/ 2BA x 2/ 3BA x 2/

4BA x 2/ 5BA x 2/ 6BA x 2/ 7BA x 1/ 8BA x 2/ 9BA x 1/ 10BA x 1 plus the complete set of Dies from OBA through to 10BA. not shown on the picture but I have included it for any motorcyclists out their who may bid for theses there is a 1/4" BSF 26tpi Tap For further details email me on ROBERT snipped-for-privacy@cheltenham78.freeserve.co.uk
Reply to
ROBERT TAYLOR

And I've already bid on it!

Reply to
Classic Sales

Thanks for putting in the bid, I shall be chucking in a couple of extras a

Reply to
ROBERT TAYLOR