Subject Author Posted Replies

Roll Over, Aibo: Meet S.Korea's Robot Dog Fri Apr 28, 10:28 AM ET
Roll Over, Aibo: Meet S.Korea's Robot Dog Fri Apr 28, 10:28 AM ET SEOUL, South Korea - Roll over, Aibo, there's a new robot dog in town. A South Korean company is stepping into to the gap left by...

Mars Exploration Rover Update - April 29, 2006
UPDATE: Opportunity Hits 800 Sol Mark! - sol 796-803, Apr 29, 2006: Opportunity is healthy and making good progress towards "Victoria Crater," with just under 1,400 meters (.86 mile) to go. The team...

ADC in Atmega8
Hello, I am doing a project using ATmega8. For that we need an ADC of atleast 5Msps. We first thought of using the built in ADC but I want to know the maximum samples per second for the in built ADC?...
5
5

JAUS rant
I haven't seen it mentioned on here but some of you may know that there exists a protocol for passing control messages between an operator console and autonomous vehicle. JAUS, the Joint Autonomous...
2
2

seeking an engineer
Well, since I didn't see anything prohibiting it in the online FAQs I'm going to go ahead and post my needs and deal with the fallout. I am the Chief Computer Engineer at a rural Pennsylvania firm...
12
12

Need Panasonic Robot Help (Pana Robo - HR55
I am looking for some assistance with a Panasonic Robot our school received as a donation. The robot in question is: Pana Robo - HR55 (Robot) Panadac - 391 (Controller) Handheld Programmer (Teaching...

Smaller than a penny 9V Lego Micro Motor - ideal for small tabletop mobile robots, robotic tribes,
It is posted at my site, along with other Lego motors: Standard 9V Built-in GearDown - Powerful 9V 9V Clear Cube The above mentioned 9V Micro Motor 4.5V Older Model Motors and Battery packs 9V TRAIN...

TechShop To Open Public Workshop on the SF Peninsula
Need a place to build your stuff in the San Francisco bay area? San Mateo, CA , April 22, 2006 -- Jim Newton and Ridge McGhee announced this week that they are forming a project called "TechShop",...
13
13

Where to get a few prototypes pcb's built and/or assembled
I have a small 2 layer board (
4
4

Schilling Robotics Employment Opportunities
Schilling Robotics offers 20 years of technology expertise and innovation in remote systems products for subsea applications (including offshore oil, telecommunications, scientific, and military...

3-Wheel Robot navigation
Here's a picture of a 3-wheel robot I built: motor drives the front wheel and steers the front wheel via a servo. There is a shaft encoder on the front wheel. I'm thinking that I should be able to...
4
4

Attn: Gordon: Your "Electronics for Dummies"
Gordon, Your Electronics for Dummies was post last night to with a lot of other books that would be very useful to newbiews in the group. The Hirudinea.
100
100

USB frame grabber
hi to all!!!!!!!!! can you please suggest me some video processors that i want to include in my design of USB frame grabber.let me be more clear.i am under process of designing of one frame grabber...
3
3

USB BOE-BOT Linux support
Hi all, I'm new to this group, although I'm excited to see all that is being done. I'm just barely getting into robotics, and am excited as well to see what I'm creating myself. I'm no n00b to linux,...
1
1

DC motor from cordless drill...How to power it?
Hello all, I am trying to power a DC motor from my cordless drill and I am having some troubles with it. First not that I have used two different motors one rated at 14.4 V and one at 18 V. I am...
3
3