FPGA boards - 48 hour offer

Hi,

I wanted to let this group know that we currently have a 48 hour offer on FPGA boards and expansion modules at

There is an amazing 4-for-1 offer on expansion modules & bonues worth AU$151.00 and AU$325.00. The modules are going out at liquidation prices.

Plus find out what this has to do with a home-built, computer controlled, carbon dioxide laser cutter.

Read about it at

Tony Burch

Reply to
Tony Burch

Hi, just a note that the FPGA boards bonus-sets offer is closing tonight around midnight.

We are very happy that many people have taken up the great bonuses-offer so far. I'm excited that we will be able to deliver so many "goodies parcels" this week.

There is a short time left to order your own "goodies parcel". If you order before the bonuses-site is taken down, you can still receive bonuses there worth AU$98.00 and AU$325.00. Not to mention the incredible 4-for-1 offer which is running concurrently.

Please read all about it at

, where you will also see some e-books on a home-built laser cutter! :)

Best regards,

Tony Burch

PS. You may need to press the refresh button on your web browser if you have looked at the site recently because it has been frequently updated.

Reply to
Tony Burch