what RTOSes have used on your robots ?

I'm wondering what RTOSes people have used on their robots and why ? I am looking into QNX and VxWorks, but mostly to get familiar with the RTOS itself. Currently I don't think I have a real need for an RTOS to run mine, but it would still be cool to brag about ! :-)

Any comments are welcome ! Thanks - JCD

Reply to
pogo

pogo wrote: : I'm wondering what RTOSes people have used on their robots and why ? I am : looking into QNX and VxWorks, but mostly to get familiar

AVRX for AVR micocontrollers --

Christopher X. Candreva