what RTOSes have used on your robots ?

I'm wondering what RTOSes people have used on their robots and why ? I am looking into QNX and VxWorks, but mostly to get familiar
with the RTOS itself. Currently I don't think I have a real need for an RTOS to run mine, but it would still be cool to brag about ! :-)
Any comments are welcome ! Thanks - JCD
AVRX for AVR micocontrollers -- www.barello.net
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816