Subject Author Posted Replies

CNC & Robotics Parts Garage Sale
I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC and robotics equipment (linear rails/bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors...
1
1

Euler Angles - Why postmultiply
In Industrial Robotics, you have a co-ordinate frame which is at the base & another which is at the next joint. You want to describe the position and orientation of the 2nd frame with respect to the...
1
1

DH Algorithm - Direction of X
In Denavit-Hartenberg Algorithm, the way to assign x-axis is as follows. Select Xk to be orthogonal to Zk and Zk-1 Considering the case where Zk and Zk-1 intersect, I can chose 2 opposite directions...

free artificial intelligence and machine learning classes
try googling for Stanford with the above subjects. free lessons on basic ai and ml

Transformation matrix from global to localframe
------------------------------------- Hello friends Iam naveen and new to this forum.I have a question regarding the transformation matrix from world frame to the base frame of a Spatial serial...

CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing, Extended deadline: May 17th
* CALL FOR PAPERS - 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning=20 for Signal Processing, deadline extended till May, 17th. 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal...

Neucog Prime
Chapter One: Escape Neucog was in some tight spots before but not like this time with every spook pack on Earth bent on eradicating every last trace of him. He jumped off-planet to a...

Advances in robot programming with Lego Mindstorms
Hi, everyone At first I have to say sorry about my englisch. My spoken skills are by fare not enough to win the nobel price in written english. So i hope, that not my english teacher will read one day...

best Automation& PLC Training in Coimbatore
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

A must read: Is MBA critical for techies to shape their career
Hi, I was curious to find out about the job trends for fresh graduates and if an MBA will help me find even better job, when I came across these two articles on a website. It gave me some startling...

Lego Mindstorms
Die Gruppe comp.robotics.misc in englischer Sprache w=E4re geeignet. Schade, dass Forth von Hempel f=FCr Lego Mindstorms nicht mehr vorhanden ist. Mentifex (Arthur) -- ?pbForth
3
3

INVITE: Software Developer Conference (March 24, 25. Bangalore)
Hello India Software Developer Conference Inviting all Programmers/ Software developers, Architects, Project Managers and Team Leads for an exciting conference. WHEN: March 24 & 25,2012 (Saturday &...

Tracking collar release mechanism?
We have a client who tracks animals in the wild. These animals are darted, measurements are taken, and a collar put on them. The animal wakes up and go on its way. After some time, the client would...

K8005
Hello, I have design graphical exe. with Delphi just to display different types of graphics on computer screen, so the question how to trigger another system to start recording when the graphical exe...

Need Help With Everything robotics
Hello, I found an old tube radio cabinet that still looks great, but had no innards (just the wooden shell). I installed a retractable screen dvd car stereo with speakers, which is pretty sweet....
1
1