A must read: Is MBA critical for techies to shape their career

Hi,
I was curious to find out about the job trends for fresh graduates and if an MBA will help me find even better job, when I came across these
two articles on a website. It gave me some startling trends that are being followed in industry. A must read for all. It helped me and I thought it might help you as well.
Winning, The Azim Premji Way
Azim Hashim Premji, a supernova in the Indian IT industry is one of the most revered names in the tech scenario of all time. His words of wisdom will surely prove to e a winning streak to most of us
http://bit.ly/WinningAzim
The Unwanted Tech Kids
Youth in our country considered as the future representatives of the nation at the global level, donít you think they must be given good opportunities to showcase their talents and utilize their skills at their best level to help the countryís economic growth?
http://bit.ly/TechKids
Do Techies Need an M.B.A?
We generally think that an MBA degree is a must to climb the corporate ladder in order to reach the zenith of success.
http://bit.ly/TechiesNeedMBA
Thank You, please do feel free to comment if you felt this was helpful
Add pictures here
‚úĖ