A must read: Is MBA critical for techies to shape their career

Hi,
I was curious to find out about the job trends for fresh graduates and
if an MBA will help me find even better job, when I came across these
two articles on a website. It gave me some startling trends that are
being followed in industry. A must read for all. It helped me and I
thought it might help you as well.
Winning, The Azim Premji Way
Azim Hashim Premji, a supernova in the Indian IT industry is one of
the most revered names in the tech scenario of all time. His words of
wisdom will surely prove to e a winning streak to most of us

The Unwanted Tech Kids
Youth in our country considered as the future representatives of the
nation at the global level, don=92t you think they must be given good
opportunities to showcase their talents and utilize their skills at
their best level to help the country=92s economic growth?

Do Techies Need an M.B.A?
We generally think that an MBA degree is a must to climb the corporate
ladder in order to reach the zenith of success.

Thank You, please do feel free to comment if you felt this was helpful
Reply to
s shwetha