A candidate for membership on RCM?

I wish I could buy him a couple of beers until he loosens up and tells me what he REALLY thinks!

Vernon Tuck

I sent him $20 a couple years ago. Hell of a good speaker and a very sharp fellow.

Gunner, raises his hand in an AYE vote.

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

To hear your prayer on the radio while driving through Bakersfield?

I've always wondered how the Stones got that back ass country f*ck slang.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Sunworshipper

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:14:04 -0500, Don Foreman wrote the following:

I _like_ him!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Who would have guessed that you couldn't resist bringing that kind of BS to RCM? Has his name joined yours and gummers yet on the list of "great cull" participants?

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Was he talking about metalworking?

Reply to
Mike Henry

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 08:55:33 -0500, Sunworshipper wrote the following:

One of their best songs ever.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I always liked this one better. I can picture Manning singing this...

Ed Huntress

Of course not. Are you?

Reply to
Don Foreman

I knew you'd enjoy it. Feel free to crosspost.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I heard last week that he got more than 100 percent of the registered vote in several precincts. Is that true? LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I don't know, but he's a wonder. What happens if he's found guilty of felony sexual harrassment before the election? Or if he's elected, and then jailed before he can be sworn in?

Few other states provide these kinds of lessons in electoral politics.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Or if he somehow beats Demint?

There is Marion Barry, Blago, and Kwame what's his name. They didn't come from nowhere but at least, unlike the bumpkins in SC, they know what shoes are for.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

My prayer? Im Renzi Buddhist. I could care less about Christian religions. But the man is a VERY strong Conservative and 2nd Amendment supporter. And of course, black, so I showed him some support.

Which was what?

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I watched about the first minute. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing you advertise your preference for that kind of thing.

I don't start threads with such nonsense. All it's good for is to ridicule the ranter, and those who believe that psychotic rants will bring people around to agreeing with any of them.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

It was a joke, I assumed you would know that song, see the video?

Ya know, or maybe not, they are from Great Britain and they use a southern drawl.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Ayw your no fun... Hey I spent most of the morning going through boxes and boxes of nut bolts screws pins set screws nails wood screws taps machine parts, trying to organize.

I watched the whole thing with excitement. Been run over by blacks during and after Rodney. He wants to participate , but didn't leave his number...

SW

PS Ever live down south? That was good stuff. Mac Daddy!

Oh, the other day I was chopping up the old scaffolding and making it shorter for different applications. Sometimes the weld goes down right perfect and then it is right back to blowing holes in the substrate. I figure it is because I can not see clearly enough to see what the f*ck I'm doing. Have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Quite so! Give that man a silver dollar.

Reply to
Don Foreman