15Lb thrust N20/Ethane motor

cool when can I have one?

66Newtons? an F engine?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Hmmm. It's been some years since I posted on Compuserve that the only two usable fuel substances that come close to matching the blow-down pressure curve of N2O are ethane and ethylene. And that a mix of about 2/3 ethylene to 1/3 ethane would match the best but straight ethane would be a bit safer.

Too bad I'll probably never know if any of the seeds I've planted over the years are some of the trees I see now. Lots of people planting lots of seeds.

But I love it when some hands-on type proves my ideas right! Even if they didn't get the idea from me.

+McG+ (Busy working on a few new seeds now)
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin