[AD] TARC teams encouraged to contact for supplies

Team America Rocketry Challenge teams are encouraged to purchase inert products from U.S. Rockets.

Popular kits for the challenge are the AMR series AR2B and Sonic 2200. Click on KITS and then AMR.

We also sell parts and components separately and those can be found by clicking in KITS then on PARTS.

For tech support please feel free to email Jerry at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net.

Due to team rules we are encouraging motor purchases be made from AeroTech and Estes.

Please ask NAR to adopt those motors which have indeed received Competent Authority aproval and approval numbers and hazard classes.

We will cheerfully submit them for testing once the "approved manufacturer" status has been conferred by NAR. Too late for this year's contest.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine