ADXRS300 Gyro's (and other Analog Devices parts)

Anyone in Canada (preferrably in the Calgary area) interested in joining me on buying some of these babies directly from ADI? Or does anyone want any other ADI parts?

They are $39.50 each. Unfortunately, ADI then charges a $US36 handling fee, so getting one gets a wee bit pricey....

Other ADI parts legit too. If anyone wanted, say , ADXL150JQC's, for example, they are $11.90 each....

If I got some takers, I would then split the other fees with you ...if you are interested, reply to me and we can discuss details.

Reply to
Rob Sinclair