[the government]

Re: Ahem, senators.... 171 9/1/03 9:37 AM Re: [lawsuit] 43 9/1/03 10:07 AM

Both of these threads should show conclusively the government is a bunch of retards being managed by morons. This government is the very one operating our tax system, regulating us, getting into wars on our behalf, and so many other things, we long since ran out of sticks to shake at them.

Pardon me for being the bearer of bad news.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine