Aiptek PenCam 1.3M SD Camera $29.88 at WalMart

Actually never saw it in an ad. I was browsing best buy drooling and had to look three times to make sure I read the tag right. and its nice and small too not the big useless bulky ones.

Chris Taylor Jr

A true photojournalist! :)

tim

Reply to
tim

Dang. The local WalMart didn't have them. You guys have me all wound up to get one.

Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt

After the original post I checked the 3 closest Walmart's (Allen, Plano, McKinney) and didn't find it. Yesterday I was in Garland and found a whole shelf of them.

I didn't check the UPC code, but the Pencam SD and Pencam Trio were on a shelf together with a tag of "Pencam $29.88". Afer grabbing one and using a scanner to confirm the price, I picked up a few. For $30 bucks I can keep one in the car, one at the office, one at home, and one in a rocket ;)

For anyone who is interested I'll buy and ship one to you at cost. I'm not looking to make a buck, just want to pass along the savings to those who don't have this deal (mistake?) locally.

Reply to
Rodel Mocket

Send me an e-mail I would like another also contact Bob Kaplow he is hunting for one as well.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

If you're looking for a really cheap camera, Aiptek is selling refurbished units of the original PenCam Trio for $9.99, and throwing in a second camera free. The image quality is nowhere near as good as the PenCam SD, but it is smaller, lighter, and at $5 a pop you won't cry if you don't recover it.

PenCam Trio Model: PCT Sold as a refurbished item

For a limited time only! Get two Original PenCam Trio's for one low price. Comes with two sets of everything. Keep one for yourself, and give one away as a gift. Price $9.99

-- Bob Cox

Reply to
Bob Cox

Am I being incredibly stupid (don't answer that) or is snipped-for-privacy@nerys.com a real email address? I can't get to

from work to see if you have another email listed there or not.

Reply to
Rodel Mocket

yes it is. also why can you not get to nerys.com does it not work or is it filtered or something ?

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Sheesh.. this is turning into a comedy of errors. OK, I tried to send you an email but I got a reply back from "postmaster" at my domain:

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

snipped-for-privacy@nerys.com

I'm not sure if this is a legit delay or if it is related to the IP block on my end. Anyway, if you're interested in one or more of the

1.3 SD cameras, send an email to mke^^ena^^n@pic++soft.c--om (remove the + - ^ characters)

I don't log into my yahoo account, so if you sent something there I didn't get it.

Reply to
Rodel Mocket

Thanks to Mark for posting this. Thanks to him, and the USPS, I now have 2 Pencam SD cameras awaiting flight. After I recover from my oral surgery (1 hour from now), I'll start dissecting one and see what I can strip away.

Bob Kaplow