Alright, who here stole it.....

I just KNOW someone here had something to do with this....

Someone's L3 project, perhaps? ;O)

BB

Not a bad idea, but I would have taken the feet too. If only the Frisch's Big Boy statue in Georgetown wasn't so heavy...

Patrick

Reply to
IceAge

Mark - we're going to know where you got it if you try to launch it,

8-)

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

This was a common occurrence around here (Northern Kentucky) years ago. They'd usually show up on someone's lawn or in front of the high school. One is rumored to be sitting under a pile of vines and other overgrowth in a field out in the southern end of the county.

Reply to
wallyum

SSHHHHH!!! Nobody's supposed to know about it. I'm painting a mustache, adding a bulbous nose and black horned-rim glasses. No one will recognize it when I fly it at LDRS 2004. >;-)

Mark Simpson NAR 71503 Level II Gos Bless our troops

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Is that what it takes to make a Scarlet Knight out of him? ;-)

There used to a Big Boy restaurant not far from my house and the statue would occassionally come up missing. It's now a restaurant with a large cactus instead. Must be harder to steal or just not as much fun!

-John

Reply to
John DeMar