any hobbyists in hawaii?

Hi all, I was wondering if there are any active model rocketry groups in the state of Hawaii, specifically on the island of Oahu. I'd be
interested in joining any local groups. I've made a few rockets before (the biggest one I made was an Estes "Big Daddy" rocket), but never had a chance to launch any of them. I do have experience in making my own motors from my pyrotechnics hobby though. Anyhow, if anyone from Hawaii wants to chime in, feel free. Thanks!
-Jeremy