ARRD and Parallel staging

would like to hear from anyone that has used black sky's arrd for dropping off boosters for parallel staging. would like to see how you handled this and jury rigged it to work reliably. have my own ideas I hope to post shortly but would like to see any and all alternatives. posts to alt.binaries.models.rockets with diagrams or pics appreciated.

Koen

Reply to
Koen O. Loeven

Use Sentra SRB Pod hooks.