Aurora!

Zoot, some know about preping a power grid, But I am at a loss as to how you "Safe" a delicate satellite ?

Please , how about some insight ?

/ArtU

Reply to
Art Upton

Here's a nice powerpoint presentation for beginners:

(Clicking on the screen will take you through the presentation.)

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

nothing here but a blank screen ?

art

Reply to
Art Upton

Tiny URL seems to have screwed up. Here's the full URL, watch for wrap:

If I plug that page into TinyURL, I get
but it doesn't work. Interesting.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Zooty,

Yer missing something. There shoulda' been

4 characters after the last slash.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

That's one of the interesting things. I'm wondering if TinyURL is using a non-printable character by mistake or something. I've checked what it gives on the web page, what it dumps to "Copy," everything. It only gives 3 characters after the slash.

Somehow, I'm not up for going through every possible character

*(36+10)*4) to find out what the missing character is.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot