bare bones sugar rocket

Is that a threat - are you stalking me?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

I think the nozzle has left the room.

Reply to
lizardqueen

Ignition! 2 for 2! Thanks for the lack of help. I'd say YHL HAND but I'm more like a mirror.

p.s. For calcium nitrate you heat separately first and recrystallize in something other than water. But that's only worthwhile as a challenge.

Reply to
BDH

OMG! LOL! ROTFLMAO!

Good for you, kid. Hope that advice about using one of them thar "nozzle" thingies helped you.

You are now an official "KEWL ROCKIT DUDE" and deserve a pat on the head.

Reply to
Eekamouse