bare bones sugar rocket

...and later...

Nice spiel yourself! Based on your FIRST question, James and kmcgrmr have every reason to suspect that you're inexperienced and naive, and might indeed hurt yourself.
Oh, and good luck manufacturing propellant with that welder's mask on.
I think the nozzle has left the room.

Ignition! 2 for 2! Thanks for the lack of help. I'd say YHL HAND but I'm more like a mirror.
p.s. For calcium nitrate you heat separately first and recrystallize in something other than water. But that's only worthwhile as a challenge.

OMG! LOL! ROTFLMAO!
Good for you, kid. Hope that advice about using one of them thar "nozzle" thingies helped you.
You are now an official "KEWL ROCKIT DUDE" and deserve a pat on the head.