Beagle 2 status 3

We clearly need to order more decals from you so that your free time is more limited.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Who's there?

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Doc

Man, I hope Lucas relays aren't at the heart of the issue...

Reply to
Andy Eng

Beagle 2.

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Beagle 2 who?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

OT, but WTH - at least it's not flamebait...

p.s. Jodrell Bank's equipment FWIH is not operating at maximum efficiency, for some reason. Which might be a good explanation why they're not hearing B2. Plus, we still have 6 days until the FIRST comm window via the Mars Express orbiter, which is the ONLY comm link that has actually been tested.

Reply to
BB

Hi

For full details of why attempts to contact Beagle2 may have been unsuccessful, the official Beagle2 "Communication Strategy" web page is

Regards

KGB

Reply to
KGB

That this was the only comm link actually ever tested is sort of odd... Surely, as a minimum, communications compatibility with the other sources was at least simulated?!?!?!?! Hope the Beagle didn't get spoofed...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

Amoco Premium will cure that. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Andy Eng wrote: =

No money, and no access. I'm sure they just used the specs for Observer and hoped.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Buck

"It's dead, Jim"

Reply to
daytripper

"It's not dead, it's resting."

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Its alive, but not as we know it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Playing possum? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

ET captured it and is rebuilding it so it can accomplish its mission. In the process, Beagle II will become sentinet.

- iz

zoot wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

A shot of "tri-ox" should get it going...

Reply to
Tim

It's only "mostly dead".

Reply to