Cesaroni Pro38 and Dual Deploy

Are there photos/video of the results anywhere?

Reply to
Niall Oswald

I dunno. It was at an NRC, I believe, or possibly the weekend after at the corresponding K-Lob. 1999? Maybe google can help?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Luckily there were no results, he utterly failed to light any of the handful of motors he incorrectly prepped.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

That is always a thorn in the side of the "listener".

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine