Chutes

Who on line, has the best nylon chutes for Estes type rockets?
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

I like the ones from http://www.thrustaero.com/index.html .
--

Greg Heilers
Randy,
> > > Who on line, has the best nylon chutes for Estes type rockets? > > Randy > http://vernarockets.com / > >

Ripstop is overkill for rockets of this size. I use Sunline lining fabric, and the same construction technique I'd use for Questes plastic chutes. No sewing machine required. Just scissors or a knife, and some tape. Good for D-G sized models.
    http://eisner.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/CHUTE.FAQ
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
We need to ensure that actions by our government uphold the principles of a democratic society, accountable government and international law, and that all decisions are taken in a manner consistent with the Constitution.
You are probably right, but I had about 4 yards of "stealth black" ripstop nylon on hand....and it worked great...
R.
writes:

and
what
running....

www.nar.org
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Check out the Top Flight Recovery parachutes; a Google search will find you plenty of places that sell them.
-Kevin