Classic Fireworks/Explosives Books 4 Sale on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This message is to announce that I'm selling off a limited numbwer of copies of "Pyrotechnics" by George Weingart and "The Chemistry of Powder & Explosives" by T.L. Davis. These books are all brand new "old stock" from a previous book business, and they were published by the Angriff press in the

1990s. Here are the links to the eBay pages.

David Sleeter

Reply to
David Sleeter

Hi Folks:

This message is to announce that I'm selling off a limited number of copies of "Pyrotechnics" by George Weingart and "The Chemistry of Powder & Explosives" by T.L. Davis. These books are all brand new "old stock" from a previous book business, and they were published by the Angriff press in the