Do rocketeers get laid ?

Judging from some of the "Sheri" threads on TRF I have to wonder.

I looked at TRF recently. My conclusion was that most of the people there never have but hope to one of these days.
For some reason.....I thought most TRFers were 14.
Phil Stein wrote:

We agree. I was trying to see how many people could solve the riddle. 8-)
Phil
On Wed, 31 May 2006 09:38:49 -0400, Rich Pitzeruse

I get laid..
spiff wrote:

We're happy for you.
Phil

Do you mean by creatures of the same species but opposite gender?

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:36:44 -0400, mjd wrote:
Bill Campbell got Jennifer Connelly. You can't get much better than that.
:o)
--
Greg Heilers Registered Linux user #328317 - SlackWare 10.2 (2.6.13) AUS .....
He gets it from your side of the family, you know. No monsters on my side.