(Edmonds) Steel City Deltie (Edmonds)

Some people had been requesting a B-sized version of a Deltie for use at Steel City. I didn't quite get the official kit ready in time, but for right now there are several pre-production examples (no instructions) that people can have, I'll try to have those up there on Friday night. Anyone who still needs one, send me email. RE

Reply to
RobEdmonds