Estes 1964 catalog

I am trying to obtain a high resolution .gif or .tiff scan of page 48 from the 1964 Estes catalog for use in a Sport Rocketry article. On the Ninfinger
site I see the page but the scan is not good enough. On that webpage Scott Rudisill is listed as having loaned the catalog for the scans. Does anyone know how I can contact Scott? He email link on the Ninfinger webpage bounces back.
Of course if anyone else could provided me with a good scan of that page I would be interested in hearing from them. Thanks all!
Ted Mahler NAR 18184