FA: Holverson Designs tubes

Selling off lots of tubes on eBay.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Careful folks!

I bid on "Fun Box #1" figuring I'd do Doug a favor and generate a little action on his auction. NOBODY ELSE BID and now I've got to figure out what to do with 20 pounds of launch lugs, engine mounts, parachutes, and so on.

Also I have to work up a Good Story for the wife to explain where that $35 went and why I have ANOTHER box of rocket stuff when we just moved into a smaller house without getting rid of any of the rocket stuff that was cluttering up the larger house.

BTW Doug -- "ganglia" is plural; you wanted to say "ganglion".

Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Gordon,

I might be willing to pick up some of that stuff. If you're interested, let me know what you've got and e-mail me.

thanks mike cosmodrome rocketry snipped-for-privacy@earthl>doug holvers>> Selling off lots of tubes on eBay.

Mike Kruger

Scatch build lots and lots of rockets....

At least I hope that you were at least delighted and satisified by the about of stuff that you got for $35.

Three of the boxes of tubes could use some action right now . I mean, that's it even cheaper then buying them wholesale from Euclid.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson