http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0014774458&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih2
DGH
doug holverson wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0014770533&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0014771263&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0014773053&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item 0014774458&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih2
Careful folks!
I bid on "Fun Box #1" figuring I'd do Doug a favor and generate a little action on his auction. NOBODY ELSE BID and now I've got to figure out what to do with 20 pounds of launch lugs, engine mounts, parachutes, and so on.
Also I have to work up a Good Story for the wife to explain where that $35 went and why I have ANOTHER box of rocket stuff when we just moved into a smaller house without getting rid of any of the rocket stuff that was cluttering up the larger house.
BTW Doug -- "ganglia" is plural; you wanted to say "ganglion".
--
Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
If your teacher tells you to Question Authority

Gordon S. Hlavenka wrote:

Scatch build lots and lots of rockets....

At least I hope that you were at least delighted and satisified by the about of stuff that you got for $35.
Three of the boxes of tubes could use some action right now . I mean, that's it even cheaper then buying them wholesale from Euclid.
DGH