FA: vintage catalogs, tech reports and more

Hi Gang, This is the last of my stuff... Some of my auctions didn't sell yesterday, so I've relisted with reduced minimum bids:
== TECHNICAL REPORTS =Centuri TIR-33: Calculating the Center of Pressure RARE http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06733971 (the one written by Jim Barrowman of Goddard Space Flight Ctr)
Estes TR-10: Altitude Prediction Charts; also TR-1, 3 & 6 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06735368
== BOOK ="Basics of Model Rocketry" beginner's book by Douglas R. Pratt (1981) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06735601
== CATALOGS =1984 Estes Catalog - EXCELLENT CONDITION http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06734960
1985 Estes Catalog - NEAR MINT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06735210
1987 Estes Catalog - MINT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06734363
1988 Estes Catalog - 30th Anniversary Edition - MINT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `06734603
Thanks for looking! David Butler TRA #357 (inactive)