FA: vintage catalogs, tech reports and more

Hi Gang, This is the last of my stuff... Some of my auctions didn't sell yesterday, so I've relisted with reduced minimum bids:

== TECHNICAL REPORTS == Centuri TIR-33: Calculating the Center of Pressure RARE

(the one written by Jim Barrowman of Goddard Space Flight Ctr)

Estes TR-10: Altitude Prediction Charts; also TR-1, 3 & 6

== BOOK == "Basics of Model Rocketry" beginner's book by Douglas R. Pratt (1981)
== CATALOGS ==

1984 Estes Catalog - EXCELLENT CONDITION
1985 Estes Catalog - NEAR MINT
1987 Estes Catalog - MINT
1988 Estes Catalog - 30th Anniversary Edition - MINT
Thanks for looking! David Butler TRA #357 (inactive)
Reply to
ginahoy