Fin Alignment Wrap Script

Last week, there was a thread related to locating and aligning fins on a body tube. I discovered a *wonderful* script to generate a wrap:

The page also contain a neat script to generate paper transitions, as well.

Unfortunately, I am getting error messages when executing the script for the fin wrap (I run Linux, so the Windows .exe version is probably okay). I have emailed the author, and am awaiting a reply. So...has anyone else run across such cool scripts on the internet? I would like to find another fin-wrap script, in case I never hear from the back author (the script is dated from 1999...)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

One I did for paper transitions:

It sends you a PDF so it should work fine on any system that can print PDFs.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Yes...I have used that one. It is very nice, as well. The ones on the link I posted, have the little added advantage of working without a network connection, once you save the small script to your system. (Then again, one could always save the above webpage to your system...)

Reply to
Greg Heilers