Fin Alignment Wrap Script

Last week, there was a thread related to locating and aligning fins on a body tube. I discovered a *wonderful* script to generate a wrap:
http://www.42nd-dimension.com/rocketry/templates.html
The page also contain a neat script to generate paper transitions, as well.
Unfortunately, I am getting error messages when executing the script for the fin wrap (I run Linux, so the Windows .exe version is probably okay). I have emailed the author, and am awaiting a reply. So...has anyone else run across such cool scripts on the internet? I would like to find another fin-wrap script, in case I never hear from the back author (the script is dated from 1999...)
--

Greg Heilers
One I did for paper transitions:
DJ Delorie wrote:

Yes...I have used that one. It is very nice, as well. The ones on the link I posted, have the little added advantage of working without a network connection, once you save the small script to your system. (Then again, one could always save the above webpage to your system...)
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)